Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kitchen Design Service On line



Are you remodelling your kitchen? It can be a bit confusing where to start. Choosing some of the colors and door styles is the easy part but what about the floor plan? Is there a better layout? Can I remove a wall and open up into a great room? What about moving my appliances around? These are all good questions.
Consider hiring an independent kitchen designer!
Not in your budget?  How about a kitchen design service on line. For a small fee at JRL Kitchen Design I can produce a professional computerized design. This service is conducted primarily by email and consultation by phone anywhere in Canada. With easy to follow step by step instructions including graph paper that can be printed, you send the measurements and fill out a questionnaire from the site, send it back to me and I send you a full set of drawings including the floor plan, all elevations, a top view and 2-3 dimensional drawings. Even hand drawn details. All printed on 11” x 14” paper and mailed right to your home.
You can then take it to your contractor or kitchen cabinet dealer and there is no intimidation or obligation. All this is done by your home computer and with 3 or 4 quotes you know you can compare apple to apples. This will save money and that's not a bad thing. 
Now you can get back to those colors and door styles!

Visit my website today! 

www.jrlkitchendesign.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this information. I really need this because I want to have perfect design for my outdoor kitchen.

    Traditional Kitchens

    ReplyDelete